New Orleans Ultimate One-Hour Helicopter Tour
- Experience 60 miles of aerial views around The Big Easy.
- Approximately 60 minutes of flight.
- Magnificent sights of the swamps and wetlands.
- Tour aerial views around NASA.
- Breathtaking glimpses of the Crescent City Connection and the Mississippi
per adult from
What's included :
- Personalized narrated tour from the pilot.
- Safety briefing before every flight.
- Upgrade options for each flight.
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Fly over the French Quarter
Pass By: Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Fly over Bourbon Street!
Pass By: Crescent City Connection Bridge, Mississippi River, New Orleans, LA 70114
Fly over the Crescent City Connection and the Mississippi River
Pass By: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
See Jackson Square from the Air
Pass By: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, 425 Basin St 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112-3535
Fly over this historic cemetery
Pass By: New Orleans City Park, 1 Palm Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124-4608
See the City Park on this flight.
Pass By: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, 1500 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70112-1216
Fly over the Superdome.
Pass By: IHNC Lake Borgne Surge Barrier, 1489 Intracoastal Dr, New Orleans, LA 70129, USA
See sights of the wetlands and swamps.
Pass By: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 1 Terminal Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, USA
Fly by New Orleans International Airport.
Pass By: Tulane University, 6823 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118-5698
Campus of Tulane University from above.
Pass By: Audubon Park, 6500 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118-4848
See the beautiful Audubon Park in Uptown from the air.
Departure Point :8221 Lloyd Stearman Dr, New Orleans, LA 70126, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking.
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs will NOT be permitted to ride.
- An entire group cannot exceed the maximum amount of 575lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.