Ngorongoro Crater Day Tour From Moshi
This is World largest caldera fully of grassland, forest and swamp, a setting of jaw-dropping beauty. The permanent water of crater floor supports a resident population of more than 25,000 large mammals. Here you will find many of reason you chose to do Safaris in Tanzania. Lions, Water buck, Hippo Baboons, Black Rhino, leopard, Hyena, Jackal, Buffalo, Warthog, Gazelle and many more are shelter here. Maasai are sharing the awesome space with animals, their cattle in an area which has been a separate conservation area since 1956 and a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1978. This harmonious co-habitation of Man and beast makes Ngorongoro unique in the world. The driving distance from Moshi is 260km and 190 from Arusha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picnic Lunch
- Government taxes
- Park entrance fees
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- 4×4 Safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Crater Fee for the safari vehicle, Driver allowances and park fees
- Round Trip Transport from Arusha to the Crater and back to Arusha
- Service of an English speaking professional Driver Guide
What's excluded :
Full Itinerary Ngorongoro Crater from Moshi
0600 hours: You will start from Moshi with a lunch box for the Ngorongoro crater day trip. You will move 2000 feet downwards to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. The beautiful forest habitat is full of monkeys and elephants. You get to see beautiful flamingos near the lake area which adds to the beauty of the lake. The beautiful sighting of lions hunting in the open savannah will give you immense pleasure.
1300 hours: You will love to have picnic lunch in the crater at a picnic site with great views of swamps with hippos and birds. People also call it “the eighth wonder of the world”. Here you will discover beautiful picturesque scenery; a collapsed volcano stretching across 102 miles is home to lions, rhino, hippo, hyena, and antelope. You can enjoy Ngorongoro crater day trip to the utmost exploring the wildlife which seems like a wonderland on safari vehicles ideal for game viewing. 1530 hours: You will drive back from the crater with a game drive to reach Moshi.
- Game drive from Moshi to Ngorongoro
- Birdwatching activities in Ngorongoro
- Animal watching in Ngorongoro crater
- Optional Maasai village tour
Departure Point :Old Moshi Road, Old Moshi Rd, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you from Airport to your hotel in MoshiAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.