Nha Trang To Dalat Or Vice Versa - One Day
This motorbike tour is a top 3 best mountain pass in all of Vietnam. We travel through 3 micro-climates, weaving forests, jungles, waterfalls, and breath taking views. All while heading towards the #1 producer of vegetables, fruit, and flowers in the country. The city is dubbed "Le petit Paris" because of the French colonial buildings and romantic city streets. Before we travel the mountain pass we will see how villagers traditionally hand-make Hats, Mats, and their age old crafts. Climbing the Omega pass to a height of 1700 meters will make for exceptional photographs. We will eat the local food, discover the pagodas of Da Lat and its magical fresh air and forestry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beverages, Lunch, Guide/Driver
- Entry/Admission - Dalat Railway Station
What's excluded :
- Other expenses which are not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dalat Railway Station, Quang Trung Ward 10, Da Lat 670000 Vietnam
Your guides will pick you up from your hotel. On the way, we’ll stop at local villages to visit and see. You will go across the river on a wooden bridge made by the local people. Stop at a rice paddy field where your guide will explain how a paddy field operates. See how villagers weave mats, make chopsticks, bind the traditional palm-leaf conical hats (Non La), and manufacture rice paper and noodles. From here we continue on highway 723 to see sugar cane being grown and harvested, ẹnjoy some fresh sugar cane. Onwards we visit a Raglai village where you will learn about the customs and traditions of these minority people. From here we ride up into the mountains to an approximate height of 1700 meters. The cool mountain air will invigorate you and don’t forget to take photographs along the way. You will have ridden through many coffee plantations and understand more about the cultivation and production of the crop. In Dalat we explain to you why it is the honeymoon capital of Vietnam as well as the French influence that means that some call the town “The Small Paris”. You will get the chance to explore some of the thousands of greenhouses that line the hills growing beautiful flowers and vegetables. Make sure you see the Dragon pagoda, truly an amazing sight and tour end at Dalat.
Once in Dalat you have options to stay, ride back to Nha Trang or meet other onward transport connections.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :True Friends Easy Rider, 60 Nguyễn Thiện Thuật, street, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide car and van pick-up, if you need service from Cam Ranh airport or somewhere specific please contact us so that we can accommodate you. EASY RIDER TRAVEL Add: 03 Tran Quang Khai - Nha Trang - VietnamAirports
- Cam Rahn Airport, Nha Trang Vietnam
- Lien Khuong Airport, QL20, Liên Nghĩa, Đức Trọng, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
- Nha Trang port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.