Nha Trang Yangbay Waterfall full day tour
This full day tour exploring the beauty of Yangbay Waterfall gives you a great chance to explore not only beautiful beach and ocean but also the real nature. Joining in this tour designed as an ecological and relaxing tour, you will certainly have unforgettable holiday.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Thác Yang Bay
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- Vinpearl land cable car & entrance card/ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thác Yang Bay, Khánh Phú, Khánh Vĩnh District, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
You will be picked up at your hotel at about 9.a.m (the pickup time is flexible upon request) by a professional tourist guide and transferred by car/van to Yangbay Waterfall on the south road.
Once coming to Nha Trang City, you should not miss a chance to visit Long Son Pagoda which is famous for 14m long sleeping Buddha and Dien Khanh Citadel which has characteristic architecture of Vauban Style, the most popular model of citadel in Western Euro in the 17th century.
Then, you can proceed to Yangbay Waterfall to catch a closer glimpse of daily life of local farmers, pay a visit to the ethnic minority village and crocodile farms to embark yourself on nature and listen to bird singing at the waterfall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nha Trang, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province
After relaxing for a while, you will be taken back to the 300 year - old country house, known as “Memento Country Home” to enjoy well-prepared packaged lunch box while enjoying the fresh countryside atmosphere with some special activities on the site.
On the way back to the hotel, you can visit these traditional village markets to see the way the locals make handicrafts.
Finally, you will be driven to the hotel for your stay when the tour ends at about 4.p.m
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.