Niagara Falls Canada: Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Heritage Tour (GROUP)
The Tour combines History with general sites of interest combining 2-tours for the price of 1 and provides a great orientation of the region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Niagara Falls Canada: Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Tour
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Niagara Falls Canada: Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Tour:
Attractions on the Niagara Falls Canada: Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Tour:
- Salem Chapel British Methodist Episcopal Church - Harriet Tubman Church
- Pillitteri Estates Winery - Wine Tasting
- Niagara-on-the-Lake - Picturesque Village
- Floral Clock - Flowers Everywhere
- Queenston Heights - Scenic Overlook
- Whirlpool Rapids Bridge - Tubman Crossing
- Niagara Falls - Panoramic View of the Falls
The Welland Canal
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.