Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto Airport
Memory of the Lifetime! Enjoy the roar of the Falls.
Hop aboard to make your way to an experience no one ever forgets. Get up close and personal with the American Falls, Canadian Horseshoe Falls, and breathtaking Great Gorge – and the thundering roar, awesome power and amazing mist that come along with these natural wonders.
Enjoy a day tour from Toronto to Niagara Falls that includes drive through scenic route Niagara-on-the-Lake, the Floral Clock, the Smallest Chapel in the world, driver through hydro power stations, and winery for wine tasting or juice tasting. Picture scenic stops along the way Niagara Parkway.
You will travel aboard a Luxury modern coach bus and you will have three hours of free time at Niagara Falls to explore independently. Tours are conducted by Niagara Parks Licensed Tour Guides, so you will learn interesting facts and history.
Option to upgrade this package tour with Boat Cruise from Niagara River to base of the Niagara Falls, Hornblower Boat Cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls Canada
- Entry/Admission - Niagara on the Lake Heritage District
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Whirlpool
What's excluded :
- Drivers Gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a Canadian city at the famous waterfalls of the same name, linked with the U.S. by the Rainbow Bridge. Its site on the Niagara River's western shore overlooks the Horseshoe Falls, the cascades' most expansive section. Elevators take visitors to a lower, wetter vantage point behind the falls.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hornblower Niagara Cruises, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
Canada's most memorable experience.
Enjoy the Boat Cruise at the Falls,
MAKE MORE MEMORIES. ONLY IN NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA!
Optional: Boat Cruise Tickets are optional if you choose on checkout to add on.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Niagara on the Lake Heritage District, Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Niagara-on-the-Lake is a town in southern Ontario. It sits on the shores of Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Niagara River. It's known for its wineries and the summer Shaw Festival, a series of theatre productions. The flower-filled, tree-lined old town features 19th-century buildings, mainly along Queen Street. Near the river, 19th-century Fort George was built by the British to defend against American attacks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Niagara Whirlpool, Niagara Parkway near 3850 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Beautiful scenic stop at Niagara River's whirpool
Scenic picturesque stop
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Journey Behind the Falls is an attraction in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada located in the Table Rock Centre beside the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. It is open year round and run by the Niagara Parks Commission
This is an optional purchase on booking.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Pearson Airport Terminal 3, Mississauga, ON L5P, Canada
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Toronto Pearson Intl Airport, 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, Ontario L5P 1B2 Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.