Nice Baroque Churches Tour
What are classified as French Historical Monuments? How can you recognize it? Visit Sainte-Réparate Cathedral and two private chapels guarded by confraternities of penitents. Take this occasion to know more about this open-minded, benevolent and living tradition in Nice. Why did Baroque architecture wasn't found on the homes of average people? What influence did Carlo Maderno do to the city? It is an experience with a taste of amazing architecture! Explore it with your local professional tour guide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Sainte-Reparate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Sainte-Reparate, 3 Place Rossetti, 06300 Nice France
Roman Catholic Cathedral in the city of Nice.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rue Saint-Suaire, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :Nice Cathedral, 3 Pl. Rossetti, 06300 Nice, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.