Nice city Tour and Old town Half-day from Monaco Small-Group Shore Excursion
When your ship docks in Monaco, discover the beautiful city of Nice on this half-day shore excursion on the French Riviera. Enjoy jaw-dropping views of the Mediterranean as you travel the legendary Middle Corniche coastal road to Nice, and then experience this charming city’s highlights with your guide. Stroll the palm-studded Promenade des Anglais; explore markets such as the famous Cours Saleya; and admire the Old Town’s (Vieux Nice) Place Garibaldi, among other landmarks. This small-group tour is limited to eight people for a more intimate sightseeing experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan (8-seater)
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Promenade des Anglais, 06000 Nice France
Once you will reach Nice, you can observe the beautiful Belle Epoque architecture, and have a nice stroll along the well renown Promenade des Anglais
Stop At: Eglise Orthodoxe Saint Nicolas et Sainte Alexandra, 6 rue Longchamp, 06000 Nice France
In the Russian neighborhood, admire the Saint Nicolas Orthodox Cathedral opened in 1912 , Russia's largest religious building outside Russia.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Monastere de Cimiez, 1 Place Jean Paul II, 06000 Nice France
Your next visit is the atmospheric neighborhood of Cimiez, where Queen Victoria used to spend her winters. Today, this area hosts the Nice Jazz Festival every summer and is home to a few notable art museums.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castle Hill of Nice, 06300 Nice France
In this half-day trip, you will explore one of the highlights of the French Riviera: Nice. Meet your guide either in the morning or in the afternoon in Villefranche and enjoy first the scenic drive along the Mediterranean roads towards Nice on the middle Corniche, which is a unique coastal road that will give you the opportunity to admire wonderful views of the French Riviera. Once you will reach Nice, you can observe the beautiful Belle Epoque architecture, and have a nice stroll along the well renown Promenade des Anglais. With your guide, go up to Castle Hill in order to get another astonished view of the surrounding area. If you are lucky enough, you could see the lush gardens and waterfalls on the hill.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, 06000 Nice France
Move on towards Nice Old Town (Vieux Nice) with a stop in the famous public square, Place Garibaldi. Finally, sense the charm of Cours Saleya's busy flower market, inviting cafés and small shops.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.MerciPorts
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
- Quai de la Nouvelle Digue, Boulevard Rainier III, 98000 Monaco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.