Nice Local Vineyards Small Group Half Day E-Bike Tour with Wine Tasting
Explore the picturesque French seaside town of Nice on this half-day electric bike tour of a local winery. The tour takes you through scenic vineyards, enhanced by the ease and comfort of an adjustable electric bike. You’ll meet local winemakers and taste the fruits of their labour. We then have a relaxed picnic under a fig tree on the property. It’s the perfect way to experience the best of a captivating city. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people to ensure a pleasant ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per person
- 1 wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - The tour lasts 5-5.5 hours. There is no food available at the vineyard. We have a special picnic deal with a bakery next door; please arrive 15 mins early to allow going to the bakery before the tour.
- Your half-day tour begins when you meet your guide and the rest of your small group in central Nice. Get acquainted with the group and then receive an orientation about your electric bike. This eco-friendly bike is easy to use and helps whisk you up Nice’s hills with ease. By multiplying the pedal power you put in, it allows you to cover maximum ground with minimal effort. Once you’re comfortable, strap on your helmet and begin your nearly effortless cruise to the vineyards of Nice.
Admire the sapphire blue waters as you cycle along the Mediterranean coast. Your guide will show you the quiet and scenic backroads to the vineyards. When you arrive, stroll among the vines at the Domaine du Fogolar and meet the wine makers. Get a peek at the inner workings of a traditional, family-run French vineyard and taste the wine; Collet de Bovis.
Take a break for a picnic lunch at the vineyard, purchased from the bakery adjacent to the bike shop or elsewhere prior to your departure (own expense). Continue your gentle ride through Nice and take in a few more scenic panoramas before finishing up back in central Nice.
Departure Point :9 Rue Colonna d'Istria, 06300 Nice, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 15 years. Minimum height: 145 cm / 4 ft 9 in. Maximum weight: 120 kg / 265 lbs
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be served wine
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Participants should have an average level of fitness; you will need to pedal the bike for a while before the electric assistance starts to work
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have a special pic-nic deal with a bakery next door; please arrive 15 mins early to allow time to go to the bakery before the tour. There is no food available at the vineyard and the tour lasts 5-5.5 hours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Facemasks needed in the wine cellar for travelers and guides.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.