Night Join Tour Sunset Selfie Tour with Bangkok Landmark & Dinner at China Town
This tour is totally different from normal city tours as we organize in evening.
04:00 Pm : Meet at Phaya Thai BTS exit Number -01 .
05:00-05:30 Pm:- Transfer Chaophraya River and enjoy the sunset shoot with an exclusive experience of city from water, also take a magnificent picture of Wat Arun.
06:00 am to 06:30 Pm:- Proceed to grand palace sun set view to enjoy the best, remember this time, the traffic would be so high but this is the experience of Bangkok. 06:30 Pm to 07:00 Pm:- Visit Reclining Buddha temple from outside, this is a world heritage site of Thailand. Visit Golden Buddha temple from outside.
07:00-8:30 Pm we will now pass through Flower Market, will stay there for selfie, we will visit Indian Town for selfie and reach to China Town for famous Pad Thai.
09:00 Pm:- we will transfer you to our pick up point or you may also proceed to your hotel for further experience our great sunset tours end at 09:00 Pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Pad Thai -A famous thai noodle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Wat Arun or Temple of SUN is partly made up of colorful decorated spires and stand majestically over the water, This place is famous for great sunset picturesque view. Where sun is setting down and you are just entering into boat of chaophraya river to witness this sunset.
Departure Point :Sun Leisure World Tour, Tours and Thailand Travel Package Tour., 17th floor Payatai Plaza, Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10140, Thailand
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.