Night Tour in Cairo
With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the Egyptian culture with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel and return
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Tower
What's excluded :
- Tipping (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Tower, El-Andalus, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visitors Egypt's tour guide will pick you up from your hotel.
Move by an air-conditioned car to start your tour by visiting Liberation (Tahrir) Square which is the place in which the famous Revolution of Jan 25th 2011 took place.
Next, you will move to visit Cairo Tower from which you can watch the stunning city of Cairo at night from the top of the tower.
Then move to visit Tal'at Harb square where you can have a walk in the streets which locate many shops.
Afterwards, visit the stunning Almuizz street and take a walk.
At the end, the guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be meeting you in the lobby of your hotel with a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.