Night Tour of Rose Hall Haunted Mansion plus Luminous Lagoon
A fascinating experience awaits you as you as you enter the world of the White Witch plus a tour of the magical Luminous Lagoon as it glows in the dark when disturbed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and local guide
- Local taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
- Entry/Admission - Luminous Lagoon Glistening Waters
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Rose Hall Haunted Mansion is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Mansion was once owned by Annie Palmer, the wickedest plantation owner to walk the land of Jamaica. She owned hundreds of slaves. Annie Palmer managed to kill three of her four husbands - She was strangled by the fourth. This mansion became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. Experience the Rose Hall Haunted House dramatic past as you venture into the world of the White Witch as she roams freely through the Mansion. Feel the nighttime chills, shivers and ghostly sounds of cracking floor boards and even the presence of ghostly shadows slips by. Even her piercing eyes on the portraits follow you around. This tour is not for the faint of heart. Visit the rooms where she carried out the gruesome acts on her husbands, a visit to the dungeons and her tomb where her body lays. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most, if not all the other Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. One could say that this was a strategy used back in the plantation era as a means of overlooking the plantation and also for security purposes. This house, unlike the Rose Hall Great House, is not haunted but of a more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away. As you pass by, feel free to take photos when your tour guide slows down.
Stop At: Luminous Lagoon Glistening Waters, Falmouth, Jamaica
Glistening Waters in Falmouth is home to the rare wonder, the Luminous Lagoon adventure. As you get on the terrace you will be greeted by a Glistening Waters Representative who welcomes you and take you directly to the bar where you are served a healthy drink of rum punch or fruit punch (take your pick). You will also be feted briefly with age-old Jamaican dance moves - a mix of the African and British dance cultures (Entertainment is temporarily suspended). At the end of the entertainment, which is about 6:45pm you will board your boat (The boats have low sides and outboard engines) and set out for a one hour adventure. Get your cameras ready to take photos of the fishes as they pass by with a glow! Word has it that if you swim in the water it makes you look 10 years younger! Be sure to take your swimsuits and towels along with you in case you wish to take a short swim. Your captain is very knowledgeable and will give you all the history - feel free to engage.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the contact information provided at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. If the minimum number of persons not met the tour can either be reschedule, an alternative suggested, or canceled
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are COVID-19 health and safety certified by the Tourism Product Development Company Ltd. and can be found on the Government of Jamaica's COVID-19 Protocol Compliant Approved Listings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.