Night Walk Tour plus Coffee Tour 3 in 1(Coffee Chocolate and sugar cane)
The tour begins with a brief insight into the wonderful world of coffee followed by the history of Costa Rican coffee and its importance in the socio-economic development. Later on during the tour we will cover other aspects of the Costa Rican culture and traditions.
The tour starts with an introduction to the life cycle of a coffee plant starting with the coffee seed itself and taking a look at its fascinating evolutionary cycle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Impuestos locales
- Guía local
- Guía profesional
- Recogida y devolución en el hotel (solo hoteles seleccionados)
- Recogida y devolución desde los puntos de encuentro designados
- Tour en grupos pequeños
What's excluded :
- The reserve of Sendero Tranquilo, aims to follow the mission of its founder, which is to protect, understand and promote awareness of this ecosystem and ensure its survival for future generations.
For those wishing to discover the wonderful nightlife inside the forest, we offer a fascinating night tour.
Located at a lower altitude, and blessed by the fresh Pacific winds, the reserve is composed mainly of a less humid, pre-montane forest, which offers a habitat distinct from the highest forest reserves in the cloud region.
Its location fits within the transition zone between tropical and seasonal rainforest, and its abundance of fruit trees this makes the Sendero Tranquilo reserve an ideal home for the large variety of exotic birds, mammals and insects often not They see in the dense forest of damp fog.
After enjoying the beautiful sunset, as it gets dark, visitors will witness seeing the forest awaken once more as night creatures begin to emerge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- La confirmación será recibida en el momento de la reserva
- Se requiere un mínimo de 2 personas por reserva
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.