Nightlife Osaka Food Tour in Spanish
The Nightlife Osaka Food Tour - Experience an unforgettable stroll through the energetic and festive food streets of Osaka and spend an evening like the locals of Japan’s 3rd largest city! This 3-hour Osaka Night Food Tour will take guests on an eating excursion through the busy streets and the hidden, less frequented parts of Minami (South) Osaka. Guests will have a chance to try some of the most popular foods of this vibrant city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Try local dishes at 4 food stops
- 1 Drink
- Traditional Japanese Dessert
- Local English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dotombori Glico Sign, 1-10-2, Dotombori, Chuo, Osaka 542-0071 Osaka Prefecture
Starting on the the bright and busy Doutonburi area we will learn about Glico man, a Filipino sprinter named Fortunato Catalon who inspired a nation and a company!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Dotombori, Dotombori, Chuo, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Kinki
Similar to Shibuya (its counterpart in Tokyo) the lights and sounds of Dotounburi often lead you astray to overly-commercialised restaurants with queues of tourists outside. We want to take our guests to places they would certainly miss without a local's guidance. We will take secret alleys, not long after we begin the tour, toward the shrine wedged out of sight from the average passerby.
Pass By: Minami (Namba), Namba, Chuo, Osaka 542-0076 Osaka Prefecture
Enjoy Osaka's famous street food on this 3-hour food tour
Pass By: Hozenji Yokocho, 1, Namba, Chuo, Osaka 542-0076 Osaka Prefecture
Pass By: Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street, 5-19 Nambasennichimae, Chuo, Osaka 542-0075 Osaka Prefecture
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shotengai
Pass By: Kuromon Market, 2-4-1, Nippombashi, Chuo, Osaka 542-0073 Osaka Prefecture
Pass By: Misono Building, Japan, 〒542-0074 Osaka, Chuo Ward, Sennichimae, 2-chōme−3−９ 2 542 0074
Departure Point :1-chōme-8-19 Dōtonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0077, Japan
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Sennichimae, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0074, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Same-day Booking available
- Food changes (Season/Availability)
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Vegetarian, Pescetarian friendly
- Not recommended for Gluten-free
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.