Nile Cruise 3 nights (4 days)
enjoy having a cruise between luxor and aswan for 3 nights /4 days and explore the history of the temples and the main monuments in luxor and aswan
per adult from
What's included :
- Full accommodation on the ship for four days
- tourist guide accompanies the group.
- the fares of transport to the tourist sites in air conditioned cars.
- Reception and travel .
- A gift from the company: Banana Island or Jhaltour (in case of 4 or more)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Tips (optional)
- Visit: Luxor Market, El-Souk, Luxor Egypt
Day 1accommodation in ship
The first day, we will take you from luxor airport , and then to the ship where you will receive your cabin at 11 o’oclock . then you will have your lunch on the ship. After lunch, you will visit to the East Bank ( Luxor Temple & El Karnak Temple). After that you will return to ship to have dinner and stay there .
Day 2west bank and esna barrage
The second day ; After having breakfast , you will visit the West Bank ( The Valley of the kings – Hatspsut- Memnon). The , you will return to the ship to have lunch. After lunch the ship will move. After watching Esna barrage, you will have dinner and stay your night on the ship.
Day 3edfu and kom ombo
The third day; After having breakfast , you will visit Edfu Temple by carriage. Then you will return to the ship to go on your voyage. After lunch, you will visit Kom Ombo Temple ,then you return to the ship to go on your voyage to Aswan.
The fourth day; After extraditing your cabin at 9 o’olock , the guide will accompany you to visit the most beautiful temples .After that you will go to the train station or Aswan Airport.
Duration: 4 days
Departure Point :Luxor Market, El-Souk, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.