Nile Dinner Cruise with Live Show including Transfers
Have an awesome night tour in Cairo by Nile River dinner cruise which sailing in the Nile for two hours with entertainment provided by a spectacular belly-dancing and folklore show. As you drift along the River Nile, the house band performs your all-time favorite Western and Oriental tunes
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- Two-hour dinner cruise on the river Nile.
- Open buffet dinner.
- Live show inside the cruise (belly dance- folkloric dance)
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nile River, Cairo 15662 Egypt
We will pick you up from your hotel at 6.00 am, by a private air-condition vehicle to start your awesome night tour in Cairo to a Nile River dinner cruise aboard one of the most elegant cruising restaurants sailing the world's longest waterway. You'll enjoy top-class service aboard your Nile cruise, gliding past Cairo's illuminated skyline while you dine, and with entertainment provided by a spectacular belly-dancing and folklore show. As you drift along the River Nile, the house band performs your all-time favorite Western and Oriental tunes – with a twist! Choose from the open buffet Fish, Chicken and Meat and more. Then sit back and relax while you enjoy a colorful belly dancing show with a folklore band, featuring the unforgettable tannoura spin, in keeping with Egypt's whirling dervishes tradition and at the end of your night tour you will escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.