Nine Miles and Dunn's River falls Tour from Negril Hotels
A little village nestled in the beautiful mountains of St Ann Jamaica; each year thousands of Bob Marley fans make their pilgrimage to pay their respects and to experience the birth place and final resting place of the King Of Reggae.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - one complimentary to each client on the Tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - one complimentary redstripe beer to each client on the tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Nine Miles
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nine Miles, Jamaica
Nine Mile is the birthplace and final resting place of Robert Nesta Marley, more commonly known as Bob Marley. Bob Marley was born in a small cottage in the rural village of Nine Mile and lived here until he was 13 years old. His house and community gave Bob the inspiration for many of his well-known songs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Dunn's River falls for a fun filled day climbing the falls and enjoying the blue Caribbean sea.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in negril.Important: How to find your driverYour driver will be waiting for you at your hotel Lobby. Please look for the sign Rocky’s Tours.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.