Ningyocho Walking Tour: A Story of the Past and Present-Food, Play, Faith-
We will walk around the food and play of Ningyocho, religious culture, etc. while walking with a guide. Let's enjoy the taste of a long-established store in Ningyocho for generations. By getting to know Tokyo from a different angle, take a glimpse of Tokyo that has been inherited since the Edo period.
To prevent the new corona infection to the maximum extent, please do not eat the food provided on the tour, but take it home. Thank you for your cooperation.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Drinks are not included, so if you need it please buy it yourself
- If the weather is bad, please wear clothes suitable for the weather.
- If you use the subway due to bad weather, the train fare is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Suitengu Shrine, 2-4-1 Nihombashi Kakigaracho, Chuo 103-0014 Tokyo Prefecture
Suitengu is known for its benefits such as easy delivery, child-rearing, prayer for entertainment, and protection against water problems.
Stop At: Ningyocho Karakuri Watchtower, 2 Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Chuo 103-0013 Tokyo Prefecture
Looking back on the history of Ningyocho
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Suehiro Shrine, 2-25-20 Nihombashiningyocho, Chuo 103-0013 Tokyo Prefecture
Learn the history of Suehiro Shrine and Ningyocho.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Amazake Yokocho, Nihombashi Ningyocho / Hamacho, Chuo Tokyo Prefecture
Experience the food of Ningyocho
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Koami Shrine, 16-23 Nihombashi Koamicho, Chuo 103-0016 Tokyo Prefecture
Learn about Koami Shrine, which is said to be fortune-telling, and its history
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Suitengumae Sta., 2-chōme-1-1 Nihonbashikakigarachō, Chuo City, Tokyo 103-0014, Japan
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Koami-jinja Shrine, 16-23 Nihonbashikoamichō, Chuo City, Tokyo 103-0016, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people who have difficulty walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.