Ninh Binh & Cuc Phuong 2 days group tour from Hanoi: Biking, boat trip, Hiking
- Do hiking, walking, boat trip in Ninh Binh
- Visit Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam in 10th century
- Trekking to visit Mua cave to see the panoramic view of limestone mountains in Ninh Binh
- Take a boat trip to visit Tam Coc - about 2 hours
- Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats.
- Short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and learn more of fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam. Back to the Park Centre visit the “Cave of Early Man”.
- Stay at bungalow with swimming pool.
- Making new friends from over the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- English speaking tour guide (support translator for other languages can be provided)
- Water provided on the bus
- Bungalow,Tickets and fees.
- Transfers from Hanoi to Ninh Binh & returns
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Cuc Phuong National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcohol. Personal expenses. Tips for your support team.
- Surcharge: 25 USD per person on Tet's holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
Day 1: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua cave ( L/D)
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pick up at your hotel or travel agent in Hanoi Old Quarter
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
10h00: Visit Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam in 10th century
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
12h00: Lunch time – Vietnamese traditional food
14h00: Take a boat trip to visit Tam Coc - about 2 hours
15h45: Back from Tam Coc river trip & transfers to the hotels/ bungalow. Check-in & relax.
19h00: Dinner time and free time (you can join party, fishing or play in the pool )
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
16h00: Trekking to visit Mua cave to see the panoramic view of limestone mountains in Ninh Binh
Duration: 45 minutes
Accommodation included: Sleeping at bungalow or hotel with private room, air-conditioning & hot shower
Day 2: Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong national park - Hanoi (B/L)
Stop At: Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh Vietnam
Cuc Phuong National Park belongs to Nho Quan District, Ninh Binh province, is bounded between three provinces of Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa province. It is far about 100 kilometers from Hanoi to the southwest. Cuc Phuong national park is the first national park in Vietnam, established in July 1962. Cuc Phuong National Park has a population of abundant flora and fauna.
08h30: Having breakfast and be ready for Cuc Phuong National Park.
09h30: We will firstly visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats.
12h00: Have lunch in the restaurant with the local foods.
Continue taking a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and learn more of fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam. Back to the Park Centre visit the “Cave of Early Man”.
Transfer back to Ha Noi
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
2: Hoa Lư District, Ninh Bình Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & drop off around Hanoi old quarter or Hanoi opera house: from 7.45 - 8.15 AM
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.