Ninh Binh 2 days 1 night in Homestay: Hoa Lu-Tam Coc- Bai Dinh-Trang An
It worths to spend two days one night in Ninh Binh for a lot of sightseeing places: Hoa Lu, Am Tien Cave, Tam Coc, Trang An, and Bich Dong Pagoda. Spend one night in a comfortable homestay in Tam Coc. The tour guide will give you lots of information about the culture.
per adult from
1 day 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned limousine bus round trip and transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Complimentary water bottles on the bus
- All meals (BF/L/D)
- Boat trip in Trang An and Tam Coc
- Good English speaking tour guide
- One night in Tam Coc Tropical homestay
- Travel Insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tips & personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Hanoi old quarter
- Others are not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
DAY 1: HOA LU- TUYET TINH COC- TAM COC- BIKE- BICH DONG
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
10:10: Arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
10:20: Visit the King Dinh temple
11:00: Discover Am Tien Cave and enjoy the stunning lake site at Tuyet Tinh Coc
12:00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant.
13:15: Enjoy the Sampan boat trip through the three emerald water caves on the beautiful river and overlook the countryside landscape
15:00: Cycle on the peaceful country roads to Bich Dong Pagoda. Spending 40 minutes visit the ancient Pagoda.
16:45: Check-in tropical homestay
19:00: Hava a dinner and then free
DAY 2: BAI DINH- TRANG AN
7.30: Have a breakfast
09:00: Leave homestay for Bai Dinh Pagoda
10.00: Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast Asia.
12.30: Have a buffet lunch at a local restaurant
13.30: Leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will blow your mind by many breathtaking tunnel caves, especially 1000 meters long cave.
16.30: Take return shuttle bus to Hanoi
18.30: Drop off the hotel. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
07:30 - 08:00: Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.