Ninh Binh 2 Days 1 Night Tour
• Experience the tour in a small group with maximum personal experience
• High-quality transfer service.
• Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people.
• Visit Thung Nham bird preserved garden which was well-known as the home of over 40 different nature bird species with over 50.000 individual.
• Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history in the 10th century in Hoa Lu which was chosen as the first capital of Vietnam independent feudal kingdom.
• Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance Fees + boat fee
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Local Family - Cycling - Thung Chim
Pass By: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
07:15 – 07:45 Tour guide and bus pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
12:00 Enjoy a delicious lunch served at local family with Vietnamese cuisine.
14:00 Check-In Bungalow or Hotel
15:00 Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
15:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route.
16:30 Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird reserve, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
17:30 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served at bungalow with Vietnamese, then stay overnight at Tam Coc Boutique Garden or Golden Rice Bungalow.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Mua Cave - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
Pass By: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
07:00 – 07:30 Have breakfast at the Bungalow .
08:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to get the panorama view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the bungalow for check out.
12:30 Enjoy a delicious lunch served at Spice Garden restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch will free time relaxing.
15:00 - 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.