Ninh Binh Bird Call 2D1N
Interested in seeing some of the natural wonders and wildlife in Ninh Binh? This tour combines a boat trip through stunning Tam Coc and a visit to Thung Nham Bird Park. Both of these locations provide you a great opportunity to take photos of the areas with beautiful scenery and relax in its pleasant surroundings, giving you a nice break from hecic streets of Hanoi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
What's excluded :
Day 1: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Bich Dong - Tam Coc
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
At 8AM, we will meet you up at your hotel lobby and drive straight to the ancient capital Hoa Lu. You'll visit the temples of the Dinh and le Kings before making your ways to Tam Coc for lunch. Next, we will hop aboard a boat for an exciting ride through the famous three caves region known as Ha Long Bay On Land. Here you will have an opportunity to takes photos of the limestones mountains and rice paddies. You will then walk to Bich Dong Pagoda, built in 1428, on the peak of Ngu Nhac Mountain. It is then time to check into the homestay in Tam Coc, enjoy a warm and generous meal at the local host family.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a local homestay.
Day 2: Tam Coc - Thung Nham Bird Park - Hanoi
Stop At: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
After breakfast, you will explore the village by bicycle and then go by boat to Thung Nham bird Park. The park is home to more than 40 different bird species and a vast array of fauna and flora. You will also have an adventure in to the 500 metre long Buddha Cave, famous for its Buddha-shaped stalaclities. We will then head back to the homestay for lunch before heading back to Hanoi, end tour at about 6PM.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: END TOUR. No accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.