NINH BINH HIDDEN CHARM FULL DAY TOUR | Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc/Trang An
Attractive Schedule, full of 4 elements:
- TOURISM CULTURE: Hoa Lu ancient capital - temple of King Dinh and King Le;
- HEALTH TOUR: Tracking Buy cave, experience cycling through rice fields, peaceful villages.
- TOURIST ATTRACTIONS: Tam Coc, Trang An, Mua Cave...
* Quality and 5-star service.
* Ford Transit or Filex Limousine 15 seats, super lunch set menu at Chez Loan restaurant
* Free a fruit or tea juice and cold towels before lunch.
* Umbrella, sun hat.
* Experience English Tour Guide
* Guests can join 30 minutes of traditional music at local house with fruit tea and candies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Ford Transit High Roof Van or Limousine bus
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Traditional music show 30 minutes at local house
- Free tradiotinal candy & tea at Tea Break
What's excluded :
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Entrance fee for: Hoa Lu Temple ~0.9usd, Mua Cave 4.3usd, Trang An or Tam coc boat trip 8.6usd
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our driver pick you up at hotels (in Old Quarter area) or meeting point around 7:00-7:45am. Passing by Hanoi Opera House around 8:00am (last pick up point - in case you are not in Old Quarter area)
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
10:00 Arrive Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, One ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11 th century.Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors DinhTien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh their sons, and Queen Duong Van Nga, who was married first to DinhTien Hoang and then to Le Dai Hanh
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
11:30 Guide take you to MuaCave ,climb up 500 steeps to top of mountain and you have chance for panorama viewing the lanscap of Tam Coc ,green rice field when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
13:00 Having lunch time at local restaurant. an excellence place to taste Vietnamese cuisine.Let’s enjoy let's enjoy localities goat meat dishes with goat meat
14:00 Depart to the most popular attraction to visit in NinhBinh - Tam Coc.Cycling 0.5km to Tam Coc and enjoy 2 hour on rowing boat to trip to visit cave complex: Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba
16: 00 Get back to local house, during 30 munite You will join Vietnamese folk music show with the participation of talented artists performing with “dan bau” (monochord), “dan nhi” (2-string zither), “dan day” (plucked lute), flute. you know more about the spiritual life of Vietnamese. You also have chance enjoy sunsetparty with fruit green tea and some traditional candy
17:00 Get back to shuttle bus and return to Hanoi
19:30 Drop off at Hotel in Hanoi Center
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up and drop off if your hotel located in Old Quarter area, otherwise pick up point at Hanoi Opera House at 7:45-8:00am
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Itinerary can change due to the weather condition
- Sunscreen, a hat, comfortable shoes, are recommended
- The boat rower in Tam Coc may ask for tip.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise before travel date
- Entrance fee for Hoalu temple 20,000vnd/adult (~0.9usd), Mua Cave 100,000vnd/adult (~4.3USD), 195,000vnd/adult (~8.3usd). Tour guide will help you to buy ticket at the entrance door.
- Tour might included visiting Tam Coc (on Mar, Apr, May, Jun, July), there is no rice field in the others months therefore you will take boat trip to Trang An
- Surcharge 5usd/per person for travelling on Lunar New Year from 24 Jan to 29 Jan 2020
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.