Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu Tam Coc Trang An - Superb day Tour by Limousine from Hanoi
Located 120km south of Hanoi, Ninh Binh is renowned for gorgeous scenery of other-worldly limestone mountains rise majestically out of rice-paddy fields, exquisite river deltas, stunning architecture of temple complex. Starting from Hanoi, the tour give you a chance to rowing-boat ride Tam Coc , visit historic temples complex in Hoa Lu, cycle off the beaten track in Trang An within one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ultra-comfort chauffeur-driven limousine ride
- Mouth-watering lunch (Vietnamese fusion cuisine)
- Afternoon tea - 1 Lavie mineral water (cold)
- Bike with gears (helmet and glove
- Charming guide – English speaking.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tips and Taxes
- Personal expenses
- 07.15 – 07.45 Approx – You will be met by Aclass Bus Line tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to Ninh Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious
10.15 – Rowing-boat ride Tam Coc without tourist crowds
- Leave all the other travel fellow behind and explore Tam Coc without crowds. Embark on a
rowing-boat ride gently gliding on exquisite Ngo Dong river amid dramatic natural sceneries of a
maze of Limestone Mountains rise majestically out of flooded –rice paddy fields covered by lust
- The highlights are secret passages of stalagmite caves so-called Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang
Ba leading into hidden valleys and opening up views of one stupendous vista after another. The
tranquility - except the soundtrack of the mirrored water lapping against the oar as if stepping back
in time to another world.
12.15 - Savour a mouth-watering lunch
- Lunch is served in a standard restaurant from 4-star hotel. Here, mouth-watering Vietnamese
dishes are perfectly accompanied by flawless attentive service and drinks while the stunning
landscape of countryside is always in views through expanded windows.
13.45 –Visit temples complex in Hoa Lu
- Visit Dinh & Le Temples in Hoa Lu en-route. The 2 main sanctuaries are dedicated to the
Dinh and Le dynasty dated back in 11th century and also are historical significance of Ninh Binh
province. Here, visitor are enthralled by the stunning architectures, meet the people and live a part
of interesting history
14.45 - Cycling off the beaten track in Trang An
- Chauffeured to Ancient land of Trang An that recently listed world heritage site. Famed for
endless stunning vista of abundant valleys, extensive canal network and especially the magical
backdrop of rugged krast Limestone Mountains dotted with red-roof local houses. Apart from out-
standing atural beauty, Trang An also is rich of culture and indigenous people here have maintained
their traditional way of life from beyond centuries.
- After a basic instruction by our expert guide on how to cycling safely at your comfort, we take a
5km bicycle ride off the beaten track through gorgeous sceneries of Trang An on a village road and
encounter buffaloes, ducks and goats on the way.
16.00 – Savour magical afternoon tea at sunset
Our tour finished with a magical afternoon tea served by our white-gloves chauffeurs, admire sunset
over magnificent mauntains before embarking on another ultra-comfort limousine ride back Hanoi.
19.00 – Arrive Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel door-steeps to end servicce.
Departure Point :Meet Aclass Bus Line tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
Departure Time :7.15 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian on request
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel located 10km from Hoan Kiem Lake
- Booster Seats is available (on request)
- Biking gears for children are available (on request)
- Tips are appreciated
- Thing to bring:
- Sun glasses, sun cream, camera, pair of shoes and short trousers for biking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.