Ninh Binh - Tuyet Tinh Coc- Mua cave 1 day from Hanoi
South of Hanoi, Ninh Binh province is blessed with natural beauty, cultural sights and the Cuc Phuong national park. Hightlights include boat trip amid karst landscapes at Tam Coc and the UNESCO World Heritage- listed Trang An Grottoes. This trip will take you to visit almost beauty of Ninh Binh with Van Long Nature Reserve cruise, Tuyet Tinh Coc (Passionless valley), Hoa Lu the ancient capital, Mua Cave & Dragon Mountain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienced driver
- 1 Bottles of water, tissues…
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Buffet lunch
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
What's excluded :
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- 7.45 – 8.00 Pick up and depart for Ninh Binh province which is 120Km away from Hanoi. Have a short break to stretch your legs on the way.
10.30 Arriving at the magnificent unique mountainous landscape of Ninh Binh, where we are ready for a journey through the most sacred valley of “Endless Love” which is surrounded by immense ancient limestone rock formations.
11.45 A traditional Vietnamese buffet lunch will be served at local restaurant, a unique sampan boat harbor in the North of Vietnam.
12.45 Enjoy the exciting boat trip on Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc. Explore the peaceful charming river and three stunning grottoes which are located amongst the enormous limestone karst system with rich fauna and flora.
14.45 You can choose to either travel on the bus or ride bicycles through the so-called “Great Wall of Vietnam”. Along the journey there are paddy fields, goats, villages, and more beautiful scenery… these are the highlights for travelers. After reaching the mountain where Mua Cave is, we will trek up the 460 stone steps until we reach the highest point where we can experience the amazing panoramic view of this area.
17.00 Get on our bus and head back to Hanoi’s Old Quarter and we’ll drop you off at your Hotel.
End of tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour guide will pick up at hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter. Please provide your address. The exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.