Ninth Fort and Rumsiskes from Kaunas
Learn more about Lithuanian culture and traditions on a small-group, guided tour from Kaunas. Visit the Ninth fort and look into the history behind the fortified walls. Head to Rumsiskes and wander around the heritage of Lithuanian rural life in a vast collection of authentic resurrected buildings.
• Day trip from Kaunas to Ninth Fort and Rumsiskes.
• Explore one of the largest ethnographic museums in Europe.
• Visit Ninth fort.
• Includes the services of a guide.
• Small-group tour limited to 8 people for a more personalized experience
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ninth Fort
- Entry/Admission - Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninth Fort, Zemaiciu Plentas 73, Kaunas 47435 Lithuania
The museum and monument of the Holocaust.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum, L. Lekavichiaus g. 2, Rumsiskes 56337 Lithuania
One of the largest open-air ethnographic museums in Europe.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :St. Michael the Archangel's Church, Nepriklausomybės a. 14, Kaunas 44320, Lithuania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.