Niyodogawa Kifune Play
It is the only sightseeing boat using a rowing Japanese-style boat on the Niyodogawa river. You will travel freely along the Insu River using a boat or boat.
You can enjoy the nature of Ninjing River while touching the historical culture of Luneng that flourished from the Edo period.
There is a window at the bottom of the ship to observe the river.
per adult from
What's included :
- Shark, life jacket
- Boarding fee, insurance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niyodo River, 781-2100 Kochi Prefecture
Enjoy the nature while observing the history and culture of the Niyodogawa Japanese-style boat.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kochi, Japan
2: Japan, 〒781-1303 Kochi, Takaoka-gun, Ochi, 丙６５４
Departure Time :5/18/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.