No Shop No Factory Visit Taj Mahal Day Tour from Delhi
Now a number of tourists intend to get involved only in sightseeing tours or optional cultural tour activities, rather they avoid visiting any shop or factory outlets. Thus they save the time and hassel. We have designed this tour product keeping in mind the priority of such tourists who desire to visit the Taj Mahal in a day from Delhi and in this we make sure that you tour guide or driver is not going to ask you to stop at any shopping enterprise or at any factory show room, until and unless you ask for that. This tour is conducted in nearly 12 hours with your pick up from Delhi hotel and ends after Taj Mahal and Agra Fort sightseeing and lunch at Agra restaurant with your drop in Delhi hotel or at the airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
We will pick you from your Delhi hotel or the airport in Delhi and later you will be driven to Agra in your private luxury car/mini van. Upon your arrival in Agra we welcome you in a traditional Indian style and there upon your guided tour of the Taj Mahal starts. Your expert tour guide will show you the forecourt area of the Taj, discuss with you about the calligraphic art and inlaid art done in the marble. He will not only show you the interiors of the main cenotaph but also show you the beautiful mosque, the guest house and the Taj Museum. The Taj museum houses the art work and lay out, drawings of the Taj of the Mughal era. The tour guide will narrate to you the story of the Taj and the Mughals as well he will assist you taking your pictures with the Taj.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After the Taj visit you go for the visit of the Agra Fort which is another Would Heritage Site and remarkably unique with a number of Palaces. After your visit of the Agra Fort you will be invited for lunch at an Indian restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Post lunch if you have time you can visit a tomb called Itmad – ud – Daula’s tomb popularly known as the baby Taj (option), otherwise you will be driven back to Delhi and transferred to your hotel or the airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.