Noord Aruba Sunrise Hike and Beach Meditation with Breakfast
Nature Walk + Beach Meditation + Beachfront Breakfast
From one side of the Island to the other side in one tour.
Have you considered trying something new on your Vacation? Get The Real Experience with a unique Sunrise Nature Hike/walk with Beach Meditation at the Breathtaking North Coast of Aruba at Sunrise. Connect with Nature, yourself, and your companion, family, or friends in a unique Adventure you will Never Forget.
The tour includes transportation and Breakfast for limited space. What are you waiting for :)
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast at Ricardo's Restaurant
- Fresh water during the Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alto Vista Chapel, Noord Aruba
We arrive at the quaint Chapel of Alto Vista, the spiritual heart of Aruba in the quiet countryside.
The chapel was built in 1952 on the site of the original, and first, Catholic church built in Aruba in 1750 by a Spanish missionary, Domingo Antonio Silvestre. The bright yellow chapel is reached by a winding road lined with white crosses marking the stations of the cross. It is a special place for peace and contemplation, surrounded by the Aruban countryside
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aruba, Aruba
1. As light is breaking and the birds are awakening, we take a seat in the sand for a meditation.
2. Our inspiring “Mindfulness” meditation instructor will guide us through a relaxing and enlightening experience. A morning you will never forget.
3. We will continue along this breathtaking coastline until Boca Cora. Here is another beautiful north coast inlet carved by the sea, a sacred place for the Caquetios, Aruba indigenous people.
4. Winding our way up back to the chapel on this enchanting path called the Firemen’s Trail we will discover the beautiful local flora and fauna of the Alto Vista area as we leave the sea behind us.
5. Most mornings we will have the pleasure of spotting the majestic “Warawara” otherwise known as the Crested Caracara. A truly impressive raptor who looks like a hawk, acts like a vulture but is technically a large tropical falcon.
6. Coming to the end of the trail, we will find it open if you would like to pay a visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palm - Eagle Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba
Feeling pleased and at ease, we will then transport you to our favorite local morning spot on the beach at eagle beach, we will walk at the beachfront of the resorts and arrive at Ricardo’s restaurant for your choice of a healthy or hearty breakfast.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ricardo's Restaurant & Bar, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 53, Oranjestad, Aruba
After a short walk on the beach we reach our best beach front restaurant at Eagle Beach Ricardo's.
At Ricardo’s Good Food means our carefully crafted menu features the best in Aruban Cuisine as well as a large selection of international dishes to ensure everyone will find something to satisfy their appetite.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Alto Vista Chapel, Noord, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for the exact pickup time as we pick you up before sunrise. Sunrise in Aruba changes as per the months but generally is between 6:15 - 7:05 Am. So depending on this we will pick you around 30 min prior :) Ports
- Aruba Ports Authority, L.G. Smith Boulevard 23, Oranjestad, Aruba
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Ricardo's Restaurant & Bar, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 53, Oranjestad, Aruba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.