Noosa Heads Surf Lesson
2 Hour Surf Lessons every day at 10am and 2pm
All equipment is provided including a long sleeved rash shirt or wetsuit, a soft beginner surfboard
and 2 hours of instruction and fun.
FREE Pickup and drop off within 10 minutes of Hastings St Noosa
- Use of a long sleeved rash shirt or wetsuit
- Use of a soft beginner surf board
- 2 Hours of instruction and fun
- Trailer to lock up personal items
- Day 1 : 2Hour Surf Lesson at Noosa HeadsMeet at our trailer in the car park at Beach Access No 11 at Noosa West Beach 15 minutes before your lesson time. Turn left into Hastings Street and go the to end. When you go past the last buildings you enter the Noosa Woods and you need to continue for 600 meters along Claude Batten Drive until you find our trailer. It is a large white trailer with Go Ride A Wave on the side. You will complete our acceptance of risk form and receive a long sleeved rash/sun shirt or wetsuit and a soft beginner surf board. Walk to the beach for a safety breifing and basic instruction. After catching your first few waves in waist deep water we will return to the beach for more detailed instruction on how to stand up on your surf board. The remainder of the time will be spent in the water with the instructor helping everyone to stand up on their surf board. At the end of the lesson we walk back to the trailer with the boards and return the rashie or wetsuit. There is a shower to freshen up and remove salt and sand. Your instructor will advise how you can continue with more lessons or by hiring and trying yourself.Meals :None
We meet at our trailer in the car park at Beach Access No 11 at the river mouth end of Hastings Street, at least 10 minutes before the start of the surf lesson.
We provide a free pick up and drop off service from any Noosa area Accomodation.