Noosa Hinterland Scenic Canoe Tour
Our Noosa Hinterland Adventures Canoe Tour in an opportunity to spend time exploring a beautiful environment, surrounded by nature. Whilst journeying across its waters you'll enjoy wide open vistas and an abundance of wildlife. You'll be lead by an expert guide, provided with all equipment and skills required to enjoy your scenic canoe adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Canoe, Paddles, PFD, Dry bag
- Snacks - Fresh Fruit
- Soda/Pop - Fruit Juice
What's excluded :
We like to tailor our adventures to our clients ages, interests and abilities. We always start with a land based briefing including safety equipment and procedures. We explain techniques set out a plan for the session. Once Organised and equipped we launch our comfy and sleek Rosco Canoes on to the water. Depending on your experience we'll set you up with some basic skills before heading off on our journey.
Lake MacDonald is a beautifully scenic lake with open vistas as well as opportunities to get up close to native bush, aquatic, plants, insects and birds, of which 167 different species have been spotted, including the Australian Pelican with a bill of around half a metre and a wing span of up to 2.5 metres. We'll journey towards the lakes outer reaches where it meanders and the wildlife and shore get closer and more diverse. With views of nearby volcanic mountain plugs like Mt Tinbeerwah and Mt Cooroy the scenery takes on a more enveloping feel.
Depending on the conditions we might even try a spot of canoe sailing.
Whilst we are surrounded by nature we'll take a moment and stop for a floating morning or afternoon fresh fruit and juice break before heading for Home.
Departure Point :Mary River Cod Park, Collwood Rd, Lake MacDonald QLD 4563, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
To arrange a pick up please contact Noosa Hinterland Adventures. Subject to availability.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.