Noosa Whale Watching
With 42 years local knowledge and experience operating commercial boating activities in Noosa we offer our expert commentary, go-pro cameras to record your experience and a comfortable ride at a slow cruising speed to maximise your enjoyment and experience of Whale sightings off the Noosa coastline. The spectacular coastal scenery of the Noosa National park makes the perfect back-drop for your Whale Watching tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat ride
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Noosa National Park, Noosa, Queensland Australia
View the Whales and Noosa National Park from the water.
Departure Point :Noosa Boathouse Info Centre, The Boathouse Marina, 194 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2020 - 10/20/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Passenger waiver form to be filled out. Had an COVID safety plan done by Safety management specialist. Shorlink Pty Ltd, which we adhere to. Face masks available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.