Norfolk Island Commandants Dinner
The Commandant's Dinner is a fun evening which explores Norfolk's rich and colourful history. It includes a 3 course dinner and entertainment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Tour escort/host
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Norfolk Island, Norfolk Island
This factual yet fun dinner theatre is a great way to learn about Norfolk’s history. The cast of actors will take you on an entertaining journey back in time. Listen to the Commandants’ stories about the notorious Convict Settlements on Norfolk Island and how the convicts were treated by sadists and reformers alike.
Listen to a chilling recall of one of the infamous rebellions. Marvel at how the Commandants and their families adapted to life in a Norfolk Island penal colony, recreating a little piece of England in the Pacific. Explore their great challenges, impressive successes and shameful secrets.
Our venue has created a special three-course dinner menu of traditional English fare to compliment the theatrical setting. Hearty, wholesome, British tucker - fortunately prepared by free men in a modern kitchen not a poor convict over a wood stove!
The Commandants’ Dinner is a night of great entertainment, delectable food and loads of fun. Make it a “must” for your itinerary!!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Baunti Escapes Tours, Burnt Pine Travel, 65B Taylors Rd, 2899, Burnt Pine 2899, Norfolk Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Please visit the Baunti Escapes office before your tour to confirm your pcik-up time and exchange your voucher for a BE ticket
Departure Time :8/26/2018 - 3/31/2022
Wednesday: 06:30 PM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Guests must visit the Baunti Tours office in Burnt Pine prior to the tour to exchange their voucher for a Baunti ticket and get final tour details.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.