North Coast Bike Tour: on electric or regular bicycles
As featured on Bike Channel & The Guardian.
The North Coast Tour is a great option for anyone wanting to explore the island off the beaten tracks and away from the hotel strips.
Ideal for couples, friends, families and large groups, we can use either e-bikes or hybrid bikes for our tailor-made cycling tours.
Off the beaten tracks, our tour features the rugged coastline of the Atlantic, North Lighthouse, Animal Flower Cave, Little Bay and so much more.
There is a wealth of panoramic trails cane-field single tracks to explore the more laid back hidden bays nestled along this stunning coastline. Beautiful views with lots of photo opportunities.
As the perimeter of the North Coast is predominantly off-road gravel paths,
this experience can only be accessed by bike or foot.
Watching the ocean crashing along the cliff lines in full force is mesmerizing.
* The tour is led by Barbados' Cycling Champion & Internationally Accredited Cycling Coach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Cycling Guide/s
- Hybrid or Electric Bicycle
- Bottled water - 100% Recyclable Eco Carton
- Snacks - Rider's choice.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bike Caribbean, #9 Mirabelle Apartments, St Lawrence Gap BB15018, Barbados
* Guided cycling through our picturesque landscapes away from the hotel strips and off the beaten tracks to the hidden beaches, villages, surf bays and coves.
* Led by Barbados' Cycling Champion & Internationally Accredited Cycling Coach.
*Private cycling tour at your pace on either Electric or Regular Bikes.
*CRUISE PASSENGERS can have pick up times adapted to suit the ship schedules.
* We offer the flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own riding preferences and levels.
* There are options to swim in bays (please bring own towel and swim clothing).
* Tour info focuses on facts and folklores about the extensive history of the Barbados, its geology, fauna, and flora.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Charles Duncan O'Neal Highway, Charles Duncan O'Neal Hwy, Nesfield, Barbados
Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect customers from any Villa / Hotel / AirBnB / Private Residence in Barbados.CRUISE PASSENGERS: Our tour times are adaptable around your ship schedule. Contact us direct to help best tailor your tour within your allocated timeframe.Ports
- Bridgetown Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.