North Lombok Waterfall Tour - Senaru Village, Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep waterfall
Sendang Gile and Tiu kelep Waterfall Tour is one day tour discovering north Lombok District. You will experience the beautiful nature, culture and see how the people daily lived in this region for centuries. Start your day by going along the coastline to visit Malimbu Look-out to the Gilis and continue on to Tanjung Traditional Market, a colorful local market with local fruits and food. Visit the most beautiful and biggest waterfall in Lombok, Sendang Gile Waterfall and Tiu Kelep Waterfall located on the food hill of Mount Rinjani.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Waterfall Ticket in Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Senaru Village, Senaru, Lombok 83354 Indonesia
Senaru Village: traditional village of Senaru village located 601m on the foot hill of Mount Rinjani.
Pass By: Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall, Gunung Rinjani National Park, Senaru, Lombok 83354 Indonesia
Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall: 600 m above sea level lies beneath the foot of mount Rinjani. The cool, fresh air and calm hill will provide a comfortable resting point. The biggest waterfall in Lombok lies 300 meters below. The waterfall irrigates the land with it’s crystal clear water coming from nature.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lombok Intl Airport, Lombok Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.