North Montenegro Tour:Žabljak - NP Durmitor - Black Lake - Đurđevića Tara Bridge
Durmitor is a mountain and national park in Montenegro. It is believed that the name Durmitor originates from the Celtic word which means “a mountain full of water”. The landscapes of Durmitor, by their beauty and integrity, are rare and authentic work of nature, declared the National Park in 1952.
The main tourist attraction of the region is the Black Lake, the largest and most famous of the 18 glacier lakes on the mountain.
Special beauty contributes to the clear rivers with magnificent canyon valleys. Particularly impresses Tara River – tear of Europe, with beauty and movement of its water, as well as the depth and landscape of the canyon (the second deepest in the world), making it one of the most beautiful in the world. Tara is known worldwide for active and adventurous tourism, because it is one of the best rafting rivers in the world.
The famous attraction of Tara canyon is the “Đurđevića Tara” bridge, 170 meters high, 350 m long, built in 1937.
Let’s enjoy untouched nature!
per adult from
What's included :
- Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus
- Road expenses and parking fees
- Licensed tourist guide (in English)
- Entrance fee to the National Park Durmitor
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Black Lake
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour
- Visits to restaurants and bars
- ZIP line on Djurdjevica Tara Bridge
- Travel health insurance - optional
- Other non-program costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black Lake, Setaliste Ka Crnom Jezeru, Zabljak, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality 84220 Montenegro
Driving towards Žabljak – Duration of journey about 2h and 30 min. Enjoying beautiful landscapes on the road. Pauses for taking photos.
Arrival at Žabljak. Visit to the Black lake. Easy walk around the Lake – approx. 1 hour. Free time for have a drink or take some photos – 30 min.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tara Bridge, Tara Canyon Durmitor N.P. - Zabljak, Montenegro, Zabljak, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality 84220 Montenegro
Driving towards the Đurđevića Tara bridge – 30 min.
Enjoying the view from one of the most beautiful bridges in Europe. Free time for refreshment at the bar near the bridge (optionally), walking by the bridge, or for those bravest ZIP LINE – 45 min (optionally).
Lunch at the traditional Montenegrin restaurant (optional) – approx. 1h.
Return to the place of accommodation.
The end of the tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.We pick from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/14/2020 - 10/7/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.