North Shore Surfing Lessons Oahu Hawaii
Surfing in Hawaii is the most unique activity in these islands. On top of the our instructors have all been born and raised in Hawaii and surfing our whole lives. We know the best spots to eat or watch the perfect sunset without a crowd. We know the best surf spots and fun places to go at night. We would love to share our unique knowledge of these beautiful island and teach you how to surf in the process.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Surf board, rash guard and surf board leash
What's excluded :
- sun screen towel and water
- We are a locally owned company with experienced trained instructor's that love to share the ocean. We start off with a beach lesson on how to paddle and stand up. A short instruction on the (line up) where we sit to catch waves and paddling procedure. We do 1.5 hour lessons and 2 hour lesson with large or small groups and private lessons.
Departure Point :1: Pua`ena Point Beach Park, Kahalewai Pl, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
2: Chuns Reef Beach, Hawaii 96712, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We do our best to follow distancing till we get in the water.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.