Northern Lights Deluxe Evening tour
Experience the mystical Northern Lights on a luxurious extended Northern Lights tour, accompanied by our expert guides. The longer duration of the tour allows us to drive longer distances in search of the elusive lights. This tour is operated on our deluxe coaches with reclining seats and extra leg room, and includes a light meal, hot beverages and other comforts.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from major hotels, ports and designated meeting points
- Transport by deluxe coach
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hot beverages (coffee or cocoa)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iceland, Iceland
The incomparable beauty of the Aurora Borealis is one of the natural world's most celebrated phenomena. Unsurprisingly, people travel to Iceland from all over the world to witness the Northern Lights in all their glory. Our deluxe extended tour is designed to provide passengers with a truly unforgettable Northern Lights experience.
Departing from Reykjavik in the evening and traveling towards the location that our specialists believe will provide the best chances of seeing the Northern Lights, you will be accompanied with an English speaking guide that will give you all the information you need about the origins of the Northern Lights, the history, science and folklore behind this spectacular phenomenon.
The journey is equipped with every comfort as you will travel in our very best coaches with reclining seats and extra leg room. You will be served complimentary coffee, hot chocolate, water and a light meal. You also get a blanket to keep you warm during the cold dark winter night.
Our guides are true Northern Lights gurus. With years of experience we combine the science of aurora forecasts with local knowledge and a network of people in the field to optimize our chances at basking in the glory of the Northern Lights.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Gray Line Bus Terminal, Klettagarðar 4, 104, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered from most hotels and guesthouses in the capital area, as well as from cruise ports.Pick-ups from hotels in the city center are not possible from directly in front of the hotel due to traffic restrictions, instead passengers must come to the nearest bus pickup point.Ports
- Skarfabakki cruise port
- Miðbakki cruise port
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Warm and waterproof clothing is recommended
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and sightings cannot be guaranteed. In case no Northern Lights are seen during your tour, you can join a standard 3-5 hour Northern Lights bus tour for no extra charge on another night.
- Drop-off after tour may not be directly in front of your hotel, depending on route and traffic limitations.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing. • May need to present COVID-19 free results from testing at the airport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.