Northwestern Fjord Sightseeing Cruise from Seward
Massive blue glaciers, narrow fjords and abundant marine life are just some of the reasons that Kenai Fjords National Park is at the top of many outdoor enthusiasts’ bucket lists. Cruise through the fjords while learning about the region’s fascinating natural history on this 9-hour trip. Floating through Alaska’s pristine waters is the best way to see this stunning national park, and this is the only daily tour that visits the magnificent Northwestern Fjord, home to three amazing tidewater glaciers and numerous alpine glaciers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wildlife guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Resurrection Bay, Seward, AK
We’ve been exploring the magic of Kenai Fjords since 1974—we’re leaders, trail-blazers and the most experienced company in the area. From the waters of Resurrection Bay to the distant fjords and glaciers, a lifetime of passion and adventure comes together with every tour.
Stop At: Kenai Fjords National Park, Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska
Your adventure in Kenai Fjords begins at the harbor in beautiful Seward, Alaska. Check in at our central office and enjoy the sights and sounds of the lively waterfront. When it’s time to board, head down the dock to your vessel, where you’ll be greeted by our team of deckhands.
The journey begins as you sail out of the Seward harbor—watch for the resident bald eagle and seals! From here, different tours take different directions. As Resurrection Bay opens into the rugged Gulf of Alaska, our exploration into Kenai Fjords National Park deepens.
No matter the tour you choose, you’ll have plenty of wildlife-watching opportunities, see stunningly craggy coastlines, meet our enthusiastic and knowledgeable team of deckhands, learn and discover along with our passionate captains and explore the majesty that is Kenai Fjords.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Kenai Fjords Tours, 1304 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.