NP Krka from Split (Private tour)
This is private tour from Split reserved just for you and your family, friends. Our minivan has free WiFi and you will get bottle of water. We have seats for max. 8 persons, we can also provide child seats and boosters. You just need to inform us during reservation how many child or baby seats/boosters you require. It is are free of charge for our clients.We have comfortable, safe vehicles of the latest generations. Capacity of our vehicles allows for each passenger to have maximum one big piece of luggage and one peace of hand luggage, but if you have more luggage please inform us during your booking and we will send vehicle with suitable capacity for your needs. We also provide transportation of pets but they need to be properly placed in their travel boxes. All our services are door-to-door, in other words, we gonna take you directly to the address you gave us during the booking. There are no booking fees and all our prices are all-inclusive (incl. VAT).
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Skradin, 22000 Croatia
Krka National Park is situated along the Krka River in southern Croatia. It's known for a series of 7 waterfalls. In the south, Skradinski Buk waterfall is flanked by traditional watermills. To the north, a nature trail passes another striking cascade, Roški Slap, and the Krka Monastery, built above ancient Roman catacombs. Visovac Island is home to the 15th-century Franciscan Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Peristil ul. 2, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the hotel. (8am or 9am or 10am)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.