Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
> discover the master pieces and treasures of the Nubian civilization
What's included :
- pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- expert tour guide
- bottle of water
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- Find out the greatness of the Nubian civilization. our expert tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we going to drive through the daily life of Aswan to get to the Nubian museum. Back to the real Nubian culture and enjoy the museum masterpieces and treasures.
The museum is considered to be a gateway in the history of Nubia that enables the visitors to understand the complex history of this unique area, especially with each exhibit having a description note underneath it written in Arabic and as well in the English languages.
The first place that attracts the attention of the visitor is the garden of the museum which hosts more than eighty historical statues and historical rocks, some of them belong to the gods of ancient Nubia. There are also some artificial lakes and waterfalls that serve as a demo of the river Nile and its flow to the lands of Nubia.
Three thousand pieces of Egyptian antiquities, representing various ages; Geological, Pharaonic, Roman, Coptic and Islamic are preserved in the museum.
exploe the nubian side of Egypt, enjoy the daily life of nubian in wax statues.
after the great day tour drive back to hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick Up Time
- 9.00 am (time change is available)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.