Nubian Village Day Tour in Aswan
Visit a traditional community on the banks of the Nile River on a 4-hour Nubian village excursion from Aswan by motorboat. See Soheil Island and the Aswan Dam from the water, then learn about local culture by meeting a Nubian family. This 4-hour tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Aswan hotel, and departures are available throughout the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- otel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling chargeses
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- Meet a driver at your hotel in Aswan, then transfer to a Nile River boat launch to begin the tour. Enjoy views of the Nile River, Soheil Island, and the Aswan dam as you navigate along the Nile, and be sure to bring a camera, as traveling by boat offers some of the best, unobstructed views of the landscape. Head to shore on the West Bank, where a Nubian village overlooks the river.
Take a guided tour of the village, with time to meet a Nubian family to hear stories about their lifestyles, cultures, and traditions. The Nubian people have a deep history in Egypt, which they ruled during the 8th-century BCE, and have a fascinating culture that remains distinct even today. After visiting the village, make the return boat trip to Aswan, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotels in Aswan
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.