Nubian village from Aswan city
Discover the history and culture of Nubia on this half-day private tour from Aswan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water.
- Coffee or Tea.
- Felucca or motorboat ride.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car.
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours
- Food and drinks unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nubian Village, This is a Village and does not have a web-site, Aswan Egypt
Begin with pickup at your centrally-located hotel or cruise ship by 2:30 pm the exact time of departure depends on your location and will be confirmed by the local supplier after booking. Transfer to a jetty on the Nile River, where you’ll board a boat for Sohail Island. Depending on river conditions and the weather, you’ll travel in a traditional felucca sailboat, or in a modern motorboat. Take in views of the Nile riverbanks on the way to Sohail Island, passing Elephantine Island along the way. Disembark on Sohail Island, and visit a traditional Nubian house to learn about the history and culture of the Nubian people over a glass of welcome tea. After your time at the house, take a walk to explore the island on your own, strolling through brightly-painted villages, and chatting with the locals. At the end of the afternoon, meet back up at the boat jetty, where you’ll begin the return trip to Aswan. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel or cruise ship at roughly 5:30 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Aswan city with an extra costAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do pick up all travelers in Aswan city with an extra cost.
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.