Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Nuns Valley Route
Pico dos Barcelos
Eira do Serrado
Curral das Freiras
Fajã dos Padres
Teleférico da Caldeira
Câmara de Lobos
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo Girao, Camara De Lobos, Madeira Portugal
It is the tallest cable in Europe, 580 m high, famous for its suspended glass platform.The Cabo Girão viewpoint, situated on the highest promontory in Europe, at 580 m, offers a breathtaking view of the Rancho Fajãs and the Cabo Girão - small areas of land cultivated at the foot of the cliff, as well as magnificent panoramic views of the ocean and the municipalities of Câmara de Lobos and Funchal.The viewpoint was the subject of refurbishment, and a suspended glass platform, called a skywalk, was built.It is a prime spot for paragliding and base jumping. Recently, the Portuguese parachutist Mário Pardo made a spectacular motorcycle jump from here.Nearby is the Chapel of Our Lady of Fatima, built in 1951 and one of the main pilgrimage sites on the island.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Pestana CR7 Funchal, Av. Sá Carneiro, 9000-017 Funchal, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :7/24/2019 - 6/27/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.