Oahu Day Trip to Pearl Harbor from Maui
Journey to Pearl Harbor and take a step back in time to an era of conflict and courage on this unforgettable Maui to Oahu day trip. Great for passengers of all ages, take a scenic tour of downtown Honolulu, and relive the moment in history that propelled America into World War II.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Airline Fare and Fuel Surcharge
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
The USS Arizona Memorial marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines killed on USS Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, and commemorates the events of that day.
Boat Ride and Memorial - 47 Minutes
Lunch On Your Own/ Explore Visitor Center - 60 Minutes
Duration: 1 hour 47 minutes
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
The USS Missouri was the last battleship commissioned by the United States and is best remembered as the site of the surrender of the Empire of Japan, which ended World War II.
Guided Tour - 35 Minutes
Explore On You Own - 30 Minutes
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Pass By: Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives, 553 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-3002
The historical site of restored homes & workplaces of 19th-century Christian missionaries.
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
The ʻIolani Palace was the royal residence of the rulers of the Kingdom of Hawaii beginning with Kamehameha III under the Kamehameha Dynasty and ending with Queen Liliʻuokalani.
Pass By: Kawaiahao Church, 957 Punchbowl St. Downtown Honolulu, Oahu, HI
The church was known as the "Westminster Abbey of the Pacific," Kawaiahao Church was the first Christian Church built on Oahu. It was dedicated on July 21, 1842, “The Great Stone Church” is made of 14,000 coral slabs from ocean reefs that were hauled from the sea by native laborers and missionaries.
Stop At: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
A warrior, diplomat and leader, King Kamehameha I united the Hawaiian Islands into one royal kingdom in 1810 after years of conflict. The Kamehameha statue honors the monarch who founded the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
A vibrant neighborhood known for its popular surf beach. Designer fashion stores line Kalakaua Avenue and nearby streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have elevated our existing cleaning regimen and developed the POLYAD CLEAN RIDE Program which has enhanced procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our fleet to the standards recommended by the CDC using EPA-approved products.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.