Oahu Polo Game and Private Island Tour from Honolulu
Experience a live polo game at the field in Waimanalo with reserved seating in the VIP lounge that includes a pre-game tour of the stables and players’ area. Your experience will also include a 2-hour tour of spectacular South Oahu with suggested stops at Makapu’u Lookout with views of the healing tide pools, Eternity Beach, Kokohead lookout, and more. Your total experience will last approximately 6 hours and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water and snaks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour of the island
- Round-trip private transfer within the Honolulu metropolitan area
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Light refreshments (available for purchase)
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- Pickup and drop-off at locations outside of Honolulu's metropolitan area ($140)
- You will be picked up from your preferred location in the Waikiki or Honolulu metropolitan area at 12pm by a private, luxury minivan. You will then explore South Oahu island on a private tour. Your local guide will answer any questions you have about Hawaiian history and culture or even the game of Polo.
The Polo game will start at 3pm at the Waimanalo field, with the beautiful Koolaus in the background. You will be escorted to your reserved seating in the VIP lounge, where you will have light refreshments, lunch, and drinks available for purchase (at own expense).
After the Polo game, you will be returned to your original departure point at approximately 6pm.
Pick up from Koolina or Nort shore require a $140 extra fee per van.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Waikiki or Honolulu, the airport, or the harbor
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :The return location is generally the same as the departure location (your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu, the Honolulu airport, or the harbor), but if you would like a different location, that can be arranged, as well
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- There is an additional fee of $140 for pickup and drop-off at locations outside of Honolulu's metropolitan area
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.