Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
Spend your time in port on Oahu on a Pearl Harbor and Honolulu shore excursion. Step back in time and learn about Hawaii's fascinating history and its leaders at the Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha's statute. Visit the Punchbowl National Cemetery to commemorate those who served in the Armed Forces. And board the USS Arizona Memorial, where you can feel the emotions of the fateful day when the US was attacked at Pearl Harbor.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour of Honolulu
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off at Waikiki or airport
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
What's excluded :
- The USS Arizona Memorial opens after repairs on Sept 1, 2019
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Pearl Harbor & Arizona Memorial - Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries and displays, as well as a shuttle boat tour of the harbor along the battleship bow and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Lined with a variety of memorials that honor America's veterans.
Pass By: Hawaii State Capitol, 415 S Beretania St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2425
Grounds include the Eternal Fame, Korean & Vietnam War memorials, Liberty Bell and more.
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
The official residents of the Hawaii's last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States.
Pass By: Honolulu Hale (City Hall), 530 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-3014
Known as Honolulu Hale (building), this site is the National Register of Historic Places and home to the chambers of the Mayor of the City of Honolulu and the City Council.
Pass By: Kawaiahao Church, 957 Punchbowl St. Downtown Honolulu, Oahu, HI
The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Honolulu Pier 2 or 10 & 11
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This shore excursion is only for Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of America passengers, Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Sea passengers and Carnival Spirit passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Roberts Hawaii