Oasis Tour On Bicycle
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city by discovering Marrakech's true Oasis, located only 15 minutes from the city center. Explore the unique flora ecosystem and history of the Moroccan oasis, while taking in the scents and sounds of these majestic palm grooves.
While tours can be private, Group tours have a maximum group size of 8 cyclists to 1 tour guide in order to maintain safety while riding and provide quality interaction between the guide and the group. For groups of 9 cyclists or more, additional tour guides will be provided.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Water and Tea Break
- Free Transport to starting point for 5 people or more
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- Transport to starting point for less than 5 people
- Entry/Admission - Mohammed VI Museum for the Water Civilization in Morocco - Aman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
An amazing ride in the dusty roads of the Marrakech Palmeraie to discover a true oasis full of beautiful palm trees and friendly local nomads.
Itinerary: Marrakech Palmerie, Marrakech Old Irrigation system.
Tour is normally 3 hours if participants decide not to go to the water museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mohammed VI Museum for the Water Civilization in Morocco - Aman, Route de Casablanca At the entrance of the Circuit of the Palmeraie, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Water Museum. (Optional).
Highlights the traditional hydraulic heritage of Morocco in all its technical, social and cultural aspects.
Normal Fee : 45 DH
Group Fee : 30 DH PP
Student Fee: 10 DH
Free: 5 years or younger.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Marrakech Green Wheels ( Bicycle tours and rentals in Marrakech ), 311 rue de la kasbah، Marrakech 40008, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people with NO bicycle riding skills.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.