OBX Ghost Tours
Our walking tour is something the entire family will enjoy. You'll be entertained as a guide leads you through downtown Manteo telling you the spooky tales that make the Outer Banks one of the most haunted beaches in the United States.
Some of the stories you'll hear include; the Lost Colony, Blackbeard, the Cora Tree, and much more.
Our tour also offers guests the chance to use an EMF detector. EMF detectors are commonly used on paranormal investigating television shows.
You'll have the time of your afterlife at OBX Ghost Tours.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Use of EMF detectors
- Touristic Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pioneer Theatre, 113 Budleigh St, Manteo, NC 27954, Manteo, Roanoke Island, NC 27954
Hear the history and ghost stories of the historic Pioneer Theatre in Downtown Manteo. Andy Griffith hung his own marque for a showing of his movie A Face in the Crowd.
Hear accounts of ghostly activity of this historic theatre and have the chance to purchase concessions.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse, Queen Elizabeth Ave, Manteo, Roanoke Island, NC 27954
We will spend some time on the dock of the Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse to discuss the Legend of Theodosia Burr and the Graveyard of the Atlantic.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Roanoke Island Festival Park, 1 Festival Park Across from the Manteo Waterfront, Manteo, Roanoke Island, NC 27954-9396
We will walk past the Elizabethan II, a replica ship similar to the one that the Lost Colony of Roanoke voyaged on when coming to the new world.
Pass By: Roanoke Island, Roanoke Island, Outer Banks, North Carolina
From the Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse, guests will get a beautiful view of the Roanoke Island Inn. We will discuss the history and legend of Roscoe Jones, former Postmaster of Manteo who is said to haunt the gorgeous inn.
Departure Point :105 Sir Walter Raleigh St, Manteo, NC 27954, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.