Ocean Pacific Snorkeling
LOS ARCOS & ANIMAS
If you are looking for adventures, landscapes, and three amazing places, and most economic tours with the best value for its price, then this tour is for you.
South of Puerto Vallarta, we stop at the iconic Los Arcos de Mismaloya, a magnificent natural aquarium of the pacific coast, and protected area where visitors can practice Snorkeling to observe a huge variety of marine species of tropical fish. You´ll have many sights opportunities, that will become one of the main attractions.
Keeping going south, are Las Ánimas a typical fishing village that retains their charm and can only be reached by boat.
Our boat departures in the morning to visit these enigmatic places located in the south of the bay. Since the sea, you’ll have the privilege to observe incredible views of Puerto Vallarta and our experienced guides will explain to you about its history, weather, traditions, and the better places to visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Domestic open bar on board the boat (alcoholic drinks after water activities).
- On board entertainment.
- Desinfected Snorkeling gear and lifevest.
- Continental Breakfast.
- 4 lunch options.
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from the Marina.
- Port Tax $28 pesos per person
- Drinks on Land.
- Brand New Snorkeling tubes available.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Las Animas, Cabo Corrientes 48380 Mexico
FISHERMAN VILLAGE ON BEATIFUL BEACH
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo S/N, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
SNORKELING WITH COLORFUL FISH AND ROCK FORMATIONS
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :H. Escuela Naval Militar, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.